Sunday, July 26, 2015

Internship and the Chicago Blackhawks








The Stanley Cup!

I know it was only three and half weeks, but I am so glad that I cam back early before the bread program to do a mini internship! I loved every minute of it. I learned so much and got to work closer to Chef Patrice and Chef Jonathn, two chefs who have helped me a lot over this past year! I cannot thank them enough for how much they have taught me! One of the coolest things that I go to help with was the replica of the Stanley Cup for the Chicago Blackhawks made from 100lbs of chocolate! I might not have done too much, but at least I got to help with something on it!! It was an awesome way to end my internship and I was very excited to be apart of it!



This is a picture of Chef Patrice and I working on one of the bases for the cup!



Not only did I get to help Chef Patrice on the cup; I got to help other chefs from the school, and Chef Josh Johnson.  It is not everyday that you get to say that you got to work alongside two World Pastry Champions!


Chef Josh is pictured on the right hand painting the cup.






The final product!






















To give perspective of how tall it was here is a picture of Chef Sunny! She airbrushed and piped the logo!






















To see more pictures: Victory Has Never Tasted So Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment