Saturday, September 13, 2014

Just a little update!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been looking at my blog! It means a lot to me that I have so many of you supporting me on this journey! A couple people have said that they tried to comment on some of the post and it did not work. I tried a couple different versions. I was talking to one of my cousins tonight and asked her to try to comment to see if I fixed it. If you choose to comment, which obviously you do not have to, there is a drop down menu with a couple different options. If you choose the one that says name, it will work!

Thank you and cannot wait to show you more of what I learn in the next couple of weeks!

~Angelina

1 comment:

  1. Angelina: I am your biggest fan and so so proud of you and your passion of doing what you love. I can't wait to see your weekly blog and how excited you are with the skills your learning in Chicago. Miss and LOVE YOU!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete